GOLDEN GLORY GROUP PTE. LTD. (“GGG”, “we”, “our” or “us”) operates this website under the domain name www.goldenglory.asia (this “Website”). GGG respects your legal rights to personal data protection and therefore is committed to protecting and safeguarding your personal data in compliance with the requirements of the Singapore’s Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (the “PDPA”) when collecting, using, transferring, storing, accessing and correcting of the same which may be collected through or in connection with this Website. We also recognize the importance of the personal data you have entrusted to us so that we shall properly manage, protect and process your personal data.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
This Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers, affiliates or other third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies. As these websites are not owned or operated by us, we do not accept any responsibility or liability for the contents of these websites and their privacy policies and therefore you access and provide your personal data to these third party websites at your own risk. You are encouraged to read these policies before you submit any personal data to any such websites.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect and process data about you such as:
- Information that you may provide when filling in forms on, or otherwise submitting or making available information to, this Website. This includes but is not limited to your name, identity card number, passport number, telephone number, physical or email address and any other contact details.
- If you contact us for any reason, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Information that may be captured via any error logging and reporting tool that captures error report data and, at your option and with your consent, sends this data to us in order for us to be informed of any software errors or problems that may occur during your use of this Website or the services provided on it.
- Details of your visits to our Website, the activities you engage in when using the services made available via this Website and the resources that you access on or via this Website.
You have the ability to accept or decline cookies by modifying the setting in your browser. If you would like to do this, please see the help menu of your browser. However, you may not be able to use all the interactive features of our Website if cookies are disabled.
HOW WE USE YOUR INFORMATION
We may use information held about you for the following purposes:
- To contact you as may from time to time be necessary in connection with your use of this Website and/or the services made available on it.
- To analyse and utilize the information provided by you in order to present content and information on this Website in the most suitable manner for you and the equipment and devices from which you view this Website.
- To contact you through the contact information provided by you in order to provide you with information or services that you request from us or which we feel may interest you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To provide you with any services that you may request from us from time to time and to communicate with you in relation to those services
- To collect information relating to your online interactions with us (including, for example, your IP address and the pages you view) so that we can offer you a more consistent and personalised experience in your relationship with us and better serve your needs by customising the content and services and that we share with you.
- To store, host and/or back up (whether for disaster recovery or otherwise) your personal data, whether within or outside Singapore.
- For record-keeping purposes.
- To conduct research, analysis and development activities (including but not limited to data analytics, surveys and/or profiling) to improve our Website, services and facilities in order to enhance the services we provide to you, where you have consented to be contacted for such purposes.
- To respond to legal process, pursue legal rights and remedies, defend litigation and manage any complaints or claims.
- To respond to requests for information from public and governmental/regulatory authorities, statutory boards, related companies and for audit, compliance, investigation and inspection purposes.
- To comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process or government request.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
Your personal data may be used, disclosed, maintained, accessed, processed and/or transferred to the following third parties, whether sited in Singapore or outside of Singapore, for the purposes set out above:
- Our subsidiaries, group companies and related companies.
- Third party service providers, contractors, consultants, agents and/or representatives which require the processing of your data, for example, third party service providers which have been engaged by us to: (i) to provide and maintain any IT equipment used to store and access your personal information; (ii) to host and maintain this Website; or (iii) otherwise in connection with the provision of certain services provided to you on or via this Website.
- Our auditors and legal advisors.
- Co-operative real estate agents or brokers.
- Public and governmental/regulatory authorities, statutory boards, industry associations.
- Courts and other alternative dispute forums.
- Any third party in connection with (i) the sale of any of our business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective buyer of such business or assets; or (ii) the acquisition of us or substantially all of our assets by a third party, in which case personal data held by us about you and our other customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We shall ensure that the personal data which we collect from you and transfer to our service providers (whether or not located in Singapore) is adequately protected. We will take reasonable steps to maintain appropriate physical, technical and administrative security to help prevent loss, misuse, unauthorized access, disclosure or modification of your personal information.
In certain circumstances we may provide third parties (whether or not located in Singapore) with aggregate information about this Website’s users. This may include information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration and to report aggregate information to our advertisers. This is anonymised statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
HOW WE HANDLE E-MAILS
UPDATING YOUR INFORMATION
Where you submit information on this Website, you should try to ensure such information is accurate, and let us know if such information changes so that we are not holding any inaccurate information about you.
We will inform you (when collecting your data) and obtain your consent if we intend to use your personal data for marketing purposes. You may withdraw your consent at a later date by contacting us in the manner as provided below.
You may request to access and/or correct the personal data currently in our possession by writing to us in the manner as provided below.
Dated: 27 September 2016